Journal of Mountain Science Online Manuscript System is formally put into use
——Adopts world leading online peer review system ScholarOne Manuscripts
Online manuscript submission on :
The Journal of Mountain Science, an internationally peer-reviewed and SCI-indexed English journal on mountain science, recently adopted ScholarOne Manuscripts to manage its submissions and peer review process. The comprehensive online platform will help further promote academic exchange by streamlining the editorial and publication process: authors enjoy ease of submission and ability to track manuscript review status while editors can manage review tasks in a dynamic, fully-integrated interface that enables the most informed decision-making.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals, with a range of scientific services that includes the Web of Science (SCI). The company offers powerful solutions throughout the entire research lifecycle, from search and discovery to publication and analysis.
Offering the most innovative work flow solutions, from submission and peer review to editorial evaluation, ScholarOne Manuscripts (formerly known as Manuscript Central) remains the industry’s leading solution for scholarly publication. Publishers around the world are fully leveraging international research networks by engaging ScholarOne Manuscripts’ robust features and global scope:
· An end-to-end solution used by over 365 societies and publishers, more than 3,400 books and journals, and 13 million users
· A fully customizable solution, including features like plagiarism detection and Cognos Reporting
· Simplified Chinese Interface with the ability to capture data and files in multiple languages
· Ability to check manuscript status any time, from any location with internet access
· A qualified team of implementation, training and support experts
ScholarOne Manuscripts for The Journal of Mountain Science has been launched.
To submit your outstanding research results more quickly, please visit:
Contact Thomson Reuters China: